2D. Reflection and Additional Resources
In this module you learned about the foundations of adult theory, creating engaging presentations, different types of professional learning and benefits of each, and finally assisting stakeholders in professional goal setting. Based on this information and the assignments completed, what are three things you will do differently in your role of professional learning leader?
Adult Learning Resources:
- Teaching with Technology: What Teachers and Students Need to Succeed
- Andragogy and Technology: Integrating Adult Learning Theory As We Teach With Technology
- Facilitating Adult Learning
- Principles of Adult Learning & Instructional Systems Design
- 19 Free Presentation Tools to Wow Your Audience | The Daily Egg
- Anything but PowerPoint: four fresh presentation alternatives for teachers — CSCampus Inc.
- The Secret Structure of Great Talks - TED Talk by Nancy Duarte
- Research from Kansas University - Instructional Coaches
- Five Key Elements to Successful Embedded Teacher Professional Development from NWEA